[IAEP] Need ideas for 1 hour Sugar introductory lessons

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Mar 14 10:50:01 EDT 2010

We are planning for April vacation week and working with the public library
a few blocks from the GPA school.

We will be doing 1 to 5 1-hour sessions with a few students during April
vacation week.  We will then extend that program to after school.

My thought is to do focus on a different activity each session.  Its a
recreational setting. We can ask for different age ranges for different
sessions when we advertise.

I definitely want to do one with Physics.

Do people have suggestions for what are some of the best 1 hour
introductions for kids?

Thanks,
Caroline

--