[IAEP] help in scripting in etoy

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Mar 12 13:39:23 EST 2010

At Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:28:02 +0000,
Parichay Parivesh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can any one help in scripting with Etoy. I wan to make a matching game through for example match two if match then
> processed to forward or else say try again. and one more in which drag and drop is used for example correct name has to
> drag on correct if worn one dragged then it should bounce back on its original place.

  For your email on a problem with importing JPEG, you and I had some
email correspondence to find out the solution, and I asked you to
report the answer back to the mailing list so that people can share
the knowledge (which was that Photoshop can make a JPEG file with CMYK
colorspace and Etoys cannot handle it).  But you didn't think it was
worth doing?

> I tried to figure out with the script given etoy like test, drag and drop but it succeeds . As it is a part of my
> dissertation and I am running out of the So, guys I need your help. Please RASP

  People often ask: "who is your advisor?" to this kind of request...

  I think you got info on the similar projects by others.  Did you
look at them?

  If you can post an ongoing project for people to look at, there is a
chance that some people do look at it and can give you suggestion, but
without even such, you're just asking people to do the work for your
dissertation...

-- Yoshiki