[IAEP] help in scripting in etoy

Parichay Parivesh parivesh.parichay at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:28:02 EST 2010

Hello,

Can any one help in scripting with Etoy. I wan to make a matching game
through for example match two if match then processed to forward or else say
try again. and one more in which drag and drop is used for example correct
name has to drag on correct if worn one dragged then it should bounce back
on its original place.

I tried to figure out with the script given etoy like test, drag and drop
but it succeeds . As it is a part of my dissertation and I am running out of
the So, guys I need your help. Please RASP

thanks
--
Kinds Regards
Parichay Parivesh