[IAEP] Etoy programming or scripting

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Mar 10 02:41:47 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 00:28, Parichay Parivesh
<parivesh.parichay at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am having a problem with scripting in Etoy because it is entirely new for
> me. I have to developed  matching/ puzzle game but i am not aware of the
> option available in scripting. I have gone through some tutorial but I
> didn't find which can guide about the scripting option available and its
> application.
> Can any one guide me on this. ASAP

Hi Parichay,

my understanding is that you need to have general knowledge of
programming in Etoys before you can do what you want. A quick search
revealed these tutorials that may help:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792#eToys

You will get better answers in the Etoys mailing list:

http://squeakland.org/discuss/squeakland/

Good luck,

Tomeu