[IAEP] sharing an interesting message

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 11:47:46 EST 2010

Hi all,

Sometimes at ceibaljam.org we receive comments from children, always
very interesting to read. I thought I should share the following. This
kid created a new group in drupal with the following message (roughly
translated from http://drupal.ceibaljam.org/?q=node/698):

""
Let's improve Phisics (sic) together

hi, my name is German Vargas and I'm thinking about a very good
idea... I'm an 11-years-old kid, this year I turn 12 on December 3rd.
One of my favorite games in the xo is: Phisics. I love this game
beacause it's about logic, I love experiments and logic games,
construction games, in this game, I play in version 4, I have created
many things like: cars, motorbikes, houses, dolls, people, laberynths
with marbles, etc. I realized that many things are missing, more tools
for this game, to build more things, objects and tools are needed
like: first of all arrows that would let you move the map and COMPUTE
HOW MUCH SPACE YOU WILL NEED TO BUILD WHAT YOU WANT, also woods, bike
wheels, car wheels, wheels of the size you want and need, rockets,
gasoline, oil, diesel, fire, water, explosives, mortar, bricks,
cannons, metal balls, wood balls, stone balls, many things are
missing, motors with their speed, cables, wind, fans, propellers,
small motors, batteries, sockets, electricity, one controller that
controls everything, etc, many things, and for this a lot of effort is
needed... I need you to help me and make a group that together, we
could do all this and improve Phicics every day a little, so children
and teenagers can use this activity in class and build what the
teacher asks them. Phicics also has to have animals that move by
themselves or that you can move, people that drive by themselves, or
even that you drive them so they can drive trucks and cars, bikes,
etc. Please, I need your help and that we all together can improve
Phicics, let's work as a team, please!!! bye!!!...
""

Regards,

Gabriel