[IAEP] Test developed activity for XO Laptop.

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 8 18:37:32 EST 2010

In Etoys you normally save what you did as a project file, the filename will look like "mygame.pr". Is that what you mean?

If yes, then this can be loaded into Etoys on the XO, too. You can copy it onto a USB memory stick and try on your XO. Please report back if this works.

Building an XO bundle from an Etoys project is possible too, but first I need to understand what you actually did.

- Bert -