[IAEP] Proposal for an interactive introduction tutorial to Sugar

Erick Lavoie erick.lavoie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 16:40:29 EST 2010

Following the work we have done on Tutorius in the last year, I would
suggest having an interactive introduction tutorial to Sugar that would
be presented to the user on the first login screen and in the option menu.

The basic outline of the tutorial would be to present the Frame, the
different Views, the Journal and finally the Browse and Write activities
in a single tour of the Sugar learning platform.

A more complete description of the proposal, including Mockups, a
feasibility discussion and a tentative roadmap, is presented here:

http://tutorius.org/blog/tutorius-integration-proposal-for-sugar-090/

Comments and questions from the community are welcomed!

Regards,

Erick