[IAEP] OLPC/Sugar Radio--Sunday 12Noon Boston Time then Brunch--Manu Gupta presenting from India

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:42:00 EST 2010

I'm taking my Mother out for her birthday on Sunday so I will not be
able to defend the book if it is discussed, so let me just say that I
have corrected a bunch of really embarrassing errors since the PDF was
created (chapter titles not matching the table of contents entries,
etc.) and the website should have those corrected soon.

Thanks,

James Simmons

> Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:53:56 -0500
> From: Holt <holt at laptop.org>
> Subject: [IAEP] OLPC/Sugar Radio--Sunday 12Noon Boston Time then
>        Brunch--Manu Gupta presenting from India
> To: "Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to \"help AT
>        laptop.org\"" <support-gang at lists.laptop.org>,
>        olpc_boston at lists.laptop.org, IAEP <iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>,
>        sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org, grassroots at lists.laptop.org,
>        olpc-nyc at lists.laptop.org

Please bring > your questions for Manu, and let's also discuss James Simmons