[IAEP] Math on Web

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 07:59:48 EST 2010

Gerald,

I talked to Nibipedia people about this. Here is the reply:

---
On Sugar.  Our hope all along was that we would build a giant semi automated
aggregation tool that would make a giant video/text database that would work
in Sugar.  We're much closer than we've ever been to opening up for
crowdsourcing.  If you know some folks at Sugarlabs, we definitely would
like to talk to them. In particular, we'd love to show them our upcoming
iPhone App.

Troy
CEO Nibipedia
612 747 2730
---

I am CCing Troy and Terry, as well.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
http://www.naturalmath.com

Make math your own, to make your own math.