[IAEP] [FIELDBACK] Etoys

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Mar 2 04:12:58 EST 2010

On 02/28/2010 07:58 PM, roberto wrote:

> thank you for sharing you experience;
> i have to choose between EToys, Turtle Art and Scratch for next year
> math courses;

Maybe you don't have to choose ;) I use Etoys and TurtleArt during this
year and I think it is interesting approach to see things being done in
different environments.

> i like TA too much and i won't take it apart;
> but i need to understand well the differences between EToys and Scratch:
> their goals, their functionalities, pros/cons etc
>
> is there a comparative study available ?

Sorry, I don't know of such a study. And as I have not used scratch
myself I can not say something about the difference to Etoys.

Regards,
    Simon