[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] update from Triage Day

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Mar 1 14:00:40 EST 2010

On 03/01/2010 07:35 PM, Walter Bender wrote:
> While we haven't finished yet, we did manage to plow through most of
> the 167 open tickets for Release 0.88. We've ended the "formal"
> session for the day, but plan to keep working. We will reconvene next
> Monday, March 8, to catch anything that has fallen between the cracks.
>
> Many thanks to erikos, tomeu, garycmartin, tch, et al. for their hard
> work today.
>
> -walter

If you want to help triaging, help is welcome of course! If you wonder
why triaging is helpful, please read here [1].

Then you should have a look at the steps to do for triaging [2].

Please do not change the milestone when triaging, this is the duty by
the release team and the maintainer. And do not set the priority of the
bugs his is the duty of the component maintainer.

If you are new to triaging, for the first bugs we encourage you to make
the changes in conjunction with another long term triager. Best is to
step into the meeting next week or ask in #sugar walterbender, erikos,
tomeu and garycmartin.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1]