[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOBs] Ooo4Kids logo request

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sun Jun 27 09:30:48 EDT 2010

+1 to this use of the TM, now that we've got an actual request (doesn't
have to be formal, just has to be logged so we can see/refer to it later!)

This gives us 4 "yes" votes (Bernie, Walter, Adam, and myself) so it
passes. Copying to iaep for vote transparency (so Adam's vote is also
visible).

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trademark/Guidelines#Current_usages links
to http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trademark_permissions_granted now, which
we can use to keep track of requests we've granted, and also use as a
repository of examples of requests that folks can look at, so they can
see they don't need to be uber-formal.

--Mel