[IAEP] FW: liveusb-creator error

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 25 03:00:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,

the people involved in Sugar Labs today have an amazingly broad
spectrum of interests. But this doesn't mean that each of us needs to
stop focusing on our main areas of interest and start trying to follow
everything, as that won't scale.

It's for that reason that we have several mailing lists and not just one.

I think the consensus is that once a subject in IAEP becomes too
technical for a regular user of computers, that it's taken to one of
these lists:

The soas list would be most appropriate in this case.

Please don't hesitate in the future to move a thread to another list
or to change the subject as the topic evolves and thanks to Ian for
remembering this. And also please, don't get offended when someone
prods you in a public list, this is how these lists moderate
themselves.

Regards,

Tomeu