[IAEP] [SLOBS] SLOBs meeting tomorrow?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jun 24 22:07:33 EDT 2010

El Thu, 24-06-2010 a las 20:06 -0400, Mel Chua escribió:
> Do we have a meeting at our usual time of 11am EST in #sugar-meeting?
> We've got quite the agenda to go through:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes#Agenda_items

I will probably not make it tomorrow. as I have another meeting in
Caacupe with the formadores.

Lately, several IRC meetings have failed because too many people are
busy. So I have a proposal: why don't we try discussing the agenda items
and voting them directly in the mailing-list?

In absolute terms, an email thread takes more time than an IRC
discussion, but as long as get motions voted in less than two weeks,
it's an improvement.

Or would someone like to try out wave.sugarlabs.org? ;-)