[IAEP] liveusb-creator error

Werner Westermann wernerio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:18:24 EDT 2010

Hello.

After being a Debian user, Sugar has led me to make my first steps with
Fedora, specially because I had no way to make a SoaS with Debian or Ubuntu.
But trying with liveusb-creator with Fedora, I had this error:

There was a problem executing the following command: `dd if=/dev/zero
of="/media/KINGSTON/LiveOS/overlay-KINGSTON-3CAA-3E26" count=1428 bs=1M`

A more detailed error log has been written to 'liveusb-creator.log'

Any thougts of what I might be doing wrong?  Thank you all,

werner

http://cl.sugarlabs.org