[IAEP] RIT Prof Intro.

Stephen Jacobs itprofjacobs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:10:04 EDT 2010

> Welcome! Are there any plans to stablish contact with deployments so
> there's some dialogues with users of the software you are producing?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomeu

Sugar Labs has expressed interest in rolling Fortune Hunter into the
base release set of Sugar and will take a look at the major upgrade to
the new engine at the end of the summer.  It has been tested with
several classes of 4th graders here in the US.

OVC is in Alpha, is being upgraded and perhaps refactored this summer.
The current version has been tested with deaf college students and is
being demostrated for the next three days at NTID's Technology
Symposium.  We'll likey test with Rochester school for the Deaf
elementary school students in the fall.  OVC is 1.5 only sw.