[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting time tomorrow change to 22UTC?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Jun 17 17:27:04 EDT 2010

On 06/17/2010 05:14 PM, Adam Holt wrote:
 > 6PM EDT Friday is tolerable if others can make it, yeah :)

I can make it then, but will almost certainly have to leave after an
hour for a dinner meeting. Copying iaep with more descriptive subject so
non-SLOBs can make the meeting and see the agenda too.

Can someone queue up motions for those requests, with reference links to
the original proposals online so we can get through them efficiently? If
I have time after lunch tomorrow, I'll do it, but I am not sure if I shall.

--Mel