[IAEP] [Marketing] [Sur] [support-gang] urgent - need Spanish translator for 600 words

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:38:36 EDT 2010

Nicolás - Many thanks for helping with this! In the meantime I worked
with OLPC France members and French got completed as well! We started
Italian too.

There are a couple of phrases missing from the contact paragraph, but
I can find those from a previous translation I think.

Tomorrow will be a news day...

Sean