[IAEP] [Marketing] OLPC rules out Windows for XO-3

Ian Thomson IanT at spc.int
Tue Jun 8 19:30:19 EDT 2010

To be honest, I think it is poor list serve etiquette.

I think making IAEP a catch all is bad thinking. It encourages people to use IAEP for everything.

The particular thread stated out discussing Windows for XO3 which is a relevant topic for IAEP.
If we all step in when we see irrelevant topics developing under IAEP and push them to appropriate lists, then we should be able to self manage this without the need for more list serves.

Ian Thomson
PacRICS and OLPC Coordinator
SPC
Phone +687 26 01 44