[IAEP] Manual in progress, "Reading And Leading With Sugar", needs reviewing

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:20:02 EDT 2010

All,

I am writing a manual of how to find, read, create and publish e-books
for the Sugar platform used by the One Laptop Per Child project.  The
XO laptop is a great e-book reader with millions of free e-books
available for it, but to use it to its full potential you need a fair
amount of knowledge which I am attempting to collect in one place.

I am interested in feedback on the chapters I have so far, which cover
everything except publishing/distributing e-books.  I'm learning about
that now, by doing that with e-books I created for the project.
Writing these chapters has taught me a lot.  I hope you'll find them
interesting.

A current PDF is here:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/ReadingandSugar-en-2010.06.07-20.52.58.pdf

The website for the book is: