[IAEP] JAMedia Activity for XO-1 on YouTube: Check It Out!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:36:47 EDT 2010

Hi All...

This really has the "wow" factor!  Yesterday I mentioned that the  folks in Uruguay, working in their Ceibal Jam, had come up with a "JAMedia" Activity that allows you to listen to radio and watch TV on the XO-1. Now they have posted a demo on YouTube.  I can hardly wait to try it on my XO!

It starts with radio in the opening, switches to a TV commercial, a TV commentator, and maybe one I missed.

The caption under the YouTube window reads:

A view of JAMedia in action. TV and radio online for the XO. In the video there is radio, a TV commercial, and a Channel 4 TV program, produced in Porto Sauce, Uruguay called "Simply Soccer."

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUpvN0ngsZw

And here is the link I sent yesterday where you can download the beta version and try it for yourselves:

http://sites.google.com/site/sugaractivities/jam

Have fun!  Ceibal Jam Rocks!

Caryl