[IAEP] Catching Up

Kevin Cole kjcole at dc.sugarlabs.org
Wed Jul 28 07:24:06 EDT 2010

Android is kin to Linux with a heavy dose of Java. Sugar tends to be more
Pythonic than Java-esque, but perhaps the Android Scripting Environment
(ASE) can mitigate some of that...

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2009/06/introducing-android-scripting.html

On Jul 27, 2010 9:42 PM, "Caryl Bigenho" <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi All...

I'm back to the world.... camp Grandma and Grandpa has ended for the summer
after lots of fun hiking, swimming, playing card games and Monopoly, doing
cooking and crafts, playing music, pulling weeds, building a square-foot
garden, dealing with sibling rivalries, etc.  Now I'm trying to catch up on
things at OLPC and Sugar Labs.

Has someone already asked this?  If so, forgive me....

Is there any chance of getting Sugar Activities to run on this gadget? They
might be put on an SD card. Maybe just certain favorites like eToys and
TurtleArt.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/augen-presents-gentouch78-tablet/

Caryl

P.S. I'll have lots more questions in the next couple of days.

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org