[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Labs 2010 Goals Review

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:02:01 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:04 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at cscott.net> wrote:
> I think an honest assessment would indicate that OLPC has done some
> initial work on supporting touchscreen devices, but that SugarLabs has
> not (so far). (...)

SugarLabs is where many developers get together. Similar to 'linux dev
community' vs 'RH linux kernel developers'.

So if OLPC developers that hack on Sugar do that work, the SL dev
community is doing it.

WRT dogfooding, I think we have to do it to a reasonable extent. It's
getting better, and much closer to happening for me -- specially with
the HS machines.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions