[IAEP] [SLOBS] SLOBs weekly update, 2010-07-11

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sun Jul 11 23:23:02 EDT 2010

> This is fine with me, but we never formally approved the earlier
> requests due to a lack of policy at the time. I had forwarded three
> requests (Chile, Argentina, and Paraguay) to the list with the subject
> [TM REQUEST]. Not sure why these requests are considered "lost". I'd
> like to formally approve Sugar Labs Chile, Sugar Labs Argentina, and
> the use of the Sugar Labs trademark by Paraguay Educa. Slobs members,
> please respond +1 or -1. I'll ask DC, Colombia, and Peru to resubmit
> their requests so as to formalize them as well.

Walter, can you send links to the Chile, Argentina, and Paraguay apps to
these lists?

(I'm really not trying to nitpick or block these applications, I just
could not for the life of me find them while searching SLOBs and IAEP
mail archives last night... it is entirely possible I missed them in
plain sight, or they're somewhere I haven't looked. I would be
super-thrilled to +1 them when we see the apps we are approving...)

--Mel