[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOBs] F11+0.88+XO1.* as a SL project

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jul 2 01:02:22 EDT 2010

El Thu, 01-07-2010 a las 09:30 -0700, Caryl Bigenho escribió:

> I would also like to see some of the Activities that are "living" back
> on the old OLPC wiki under "Activities All" listed on the Sugar Labs
> wiki as well.  I had given up on finding the Star Chart Activity after
> searching every way I could think of on the Sugar Labs Activities
> list. Finally I stumbled on it and several other useful science
> related Activities back on the OLPC wiki.  I was looking for them for
> the Big Sky Science Partnership for Montana Reservation Schools
> (Montana State U and the Crow and Northern Cheyenne). They are doing a
> small Contributors Program project.

I uploaded a few of them to ASLO because I wanted to compose the
F11-0.88 images entirely from the same location where the updater will
look for new bundles.

At this point, only the unmaintained and bitrotting ones are still
living on wiki.laptop.org. Migrating the home pages of the useful ones
would be a good deed that anyone can do.

A lot of users here in Caacupé learned this URL and, disregarding the
warnings, download ancient activities that are incompatible with Sugar
0.84-0.88.

Perhaps we should add an automatic HTTP refresh to ASLO? It should not
confuse the activity updater of build 802.