[IAEP] Calendar

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:00:51 EST 2010

Hi Rita,

Although I didn't do it for Sugar Labs, I've done it for other projects
(e.g. the DC Ubuntu LoCo calendar  --
http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/GoogleCalendar-- which is embarrassingly empty
at the moment).

It's fairly straightforward: Create a Google Calendar, then go to "Calendar
Settings" for the particular calendar, and under the "Calendar Details" tab
you'll find:

Embed This Calendar
Embed this calendar in your website or blog by pasting this code into your
web page. To embed multiple calendars, click on the Customize Link

Just copy and paste the URL offered into your web site.  You can also do
fancy things with the RSS and ICAL feeds listed on the Settings page as
well.
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC