[IAEP] Need Live CD to take to Argentina

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:26:35 EST 2010

Caroline,

Sorry to confuse you with Caryl.  Don't know why I did that.

I'll try making up a Fedora 12 CD and booting from it.  As I
understand it, your idea is simply to see if I can boot the Fedora
Live CD, not that this would be an alternative way to boot SoaS
Blueberry.

I was able to boot SoaS Strawberry using a boot helper CD before, so I
was surprised that the boot helper CD for Blueberry didn't work.

James Simmons