[IAEP] Need Live CD to take to Argentina

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Jan 4 21:34:55 EST 2010

I think you meant this question for me, Caroline not Caryl,

You should be able to boot to Fedora from a CD made from the ISO here,
installation is optional I think.

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

You mentioned that you had two older machines that were not booting
Blueberry from the boothelper. I am curious whether they will boot a normal
Fedora 12 CD.

Thanks,
Caroline