[IAEP] Drama / Theater in Sugar?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Feb 26 12:21:00 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

Copying Steve Thomas on this thread. He made an excellent project using
Etoys that may interest you:
http://www.squeakland.org/launcher/?http://www.squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/mrsteve/The%20Holder%20Episode%201.019.pr

You'll need to download the plug-in from:
http://www.squeakland.org/download/

If you decide on Etoys for this anyone from the education team at Squeakland
would be happy to help you out as well: education at squeakland.org

Cheers,
Cherry