[IAEP] [FIELDBACK] Etoys

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:58:55 EST 2010

 I would also like to hear any such ideas. I am writing about
exploring the XO and its software, to be followed by a teacher's guide
that will show how to introduce everything that children cannot
discover for themselves in dependency order, and a bite at a time,
with appropriate reinforcement. I need all of the real-world
information I can get about both problems and solutions.

Then, of course, I will need people to try out what I write and tell
me what's wrong with it. ^_^ I would particularly like to hear from
children who have issues, and be able to discuss those issues with
them.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/