[IAEP] Math on Web

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:57:27 EST 2010

Caroline,

You do a good job outlining the problem.
Even with bandwidth, the Browse activity is just not that great (at least on
the XOs) for streaming video.

I am imagining some combination of teachers providing scaffolding or a
preview of some video(s), and then the students watching them from home (or
outside of the classroom) and then reflecting/having classroom discussions.

Gerald

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Caroline Meeks <caroline at solutiongrove.com