[IAEP] Local Labs portlet in the main wiki?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Feb 25 10:54:29 EST 2010

Oh! I had missed this reply because I wasn't on cc and I don't ready
every single message in every mailing list.

It is common practice to always do "reply all" in lists. People who find
it annoying to receive two copies of the same message in their inbox can
easily set the "Avoid Duplicates" option in Mailman, or configure their
MUA to hide duplicates.