[IAEP] Request for assistance on curricula

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:44:09 EST 2010

We need help filling in this Wiki page on US state curriculum
standards. Later I will ask for help on countries around the world,
and on subject matter organizations such as the National Council of
Teachers of Mathematics.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Education/Curriculum_Standards

Ask Google for a state name and "curriculum", and put the best links
on the Wiki page. You enter them in the form

* [URL Name]

to get a link with that Name.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/