[IAEP] Contract opportunity in education

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:43:28 EST 2010

I had an excellent meeting with an Asst. Superintendent of Bartholomew
County schools in Indiana. They plan to give every student a computer
that will cost less than printed textbooks. We will discuss contracts
to write the replacements for textbooks, funding sources for those
contracts, and alliances across the US and the world, as described at

http://www.earthtreasury.org/wiki.cgi?ReplacingTextbooks

I will be contacting all of our actual and potential partners (on that
page and elsewhere) on this ASAP.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/