[IAEP] TED - Alan Kay - Example(8:44)

Alan Kay alan.nemo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 19:41:39 EST 2010

I don't think I understand completely. In that project I was just using Etoys as a "super Powerpoint" to show the proof of the Pythagorean Theorem by demonstration.

This can be done on paper, or even better with cardboard or wood shapes arranged by hand (which is the way we get children to find the proof).

Best wishes,

Alan