[IAEP] Kurzweil in Wine?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:18:25 EST 2010

Caroline,

The book I'm writing at Floss Manuals has a chapter on adding Text to
Speech to Activities.  It isn't difficult at all.

We had a college student who was interested in doing something to make
TTS a built in feature of Sugar.  The idea we came up with was you
could copy text from any Activity that supported copying text to the
clipboard and the new code would display the text in the clipboard in
a window and speak it with highlighting.  Nothing came of this.

James Simmons