[IAEP] Haitian Creole healthcare songs

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:34:20 EST 2010

Can we get these into the Sugar content library for Haiti? Would
anybody like to ask them? These are not just for the current
emergency.

http://www.savethechildren.org/newsroom/2010/songs-health-advice.html?WT.mc_id=sn_combined
Save the Children Provides Songs with Lifesaving Health and Nutrition
Advice to Haitian Radio Stations

Creole Songs with Tips on Breastfeeding and Basic Hygiene To Help Save
Babies' Lives During Upcoming Rainy Season
http://www.earthtreasury.org/