[IAEP] Blueberry & Strawberry Activities Lists?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Feb 17 12:06:56 EST 2010

Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on my presentation for SCaLE 8X this weekend and do not at
> the moment have access to Blueberry and Strawberry SoaS. Can someone
> give me links to lists of Activities included in each of these?
>
> Thanks,
> Caryl
> =

Sorry for seeing this a little late; trying to catch up with e-mail
here. So for Strawberry, you might want to go with the table here [1].
For Blueberry, a not-so-nice-ish list is here [2]. It's what we used to
create the image, but from looking at the names under #fructose and
#honey, it should be pretty clear for most of them.

Cheers,
--Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Strawberry
[2]