[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick Documentation Joins the Stage

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Feb 17 09:53:03 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've taken some hours last weekend to spend some time to finally get
some better documentation off the ground. I started with what is going
to be called a Creation Kit. Note that this is far from being complete
for now, but should do the trick as a proof of concept.

It lives here: http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/

Now the cool stuff. This is all being generated from a simple GIT
repository with a few files. So changes will get in by patching the
files. We can get .pdf files, as well as .epub files containing these
docs by running one command! ...which makes it a nice target for
distributable instructions, too.

Anyhow, the GIT repo is here: http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/soas-docs

Please holler if you're interested in helping to write docs, no matter
whether that's for a customization guide, the creation kit or other things.

Thanks,
--Sebastian