[IAEP] Fwd: [WikiEducator] 240 Modules (regular school subjects K9-12) need conversion into Wiki format - Help needed

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:05:26 EST 2010

 Anybody interested?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Schlicht <PSchlicht at col.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 17:32
Subject: [WikiEducator] 240 Modules (regular school  subjects K9-12)
need conversion into Wiki format - Help needed
To: wikieducator at googlegroups.com,
wikieducator-teacher-collaboration-forum at googlegroups.com

Hello Everybody,

COL is looking for help for the conversion of 240 Modules (regular
school  subjects K9-12) from print-based documents into Wiki format
for the use on the COL Wiki and on WikiEducator under the Creative
Commons share alike (cc-by-sa) distribution license. They include text
and graphs and require a basic layout. We would appreciate receiving a
quote for this work by interested parties who have these skills.
Please send to Mr. Paul West at pwest at col.org

Warm wishes,

Patricia

Patricia Schlicht

Programme Assistant

COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING

LEARNING FOR DEVELOPMENT.

COL is an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads
of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open
learning and distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.

Suite 1200 - 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC  V6E 2E9  Canada
PH: +1.604.775.8227 | FAX: +1.604.775.8210 | WEB: www.col.org |
E-MAIL: pschlicht at col.org

The Sixth Pan-Commonwealth Forum on Open and Distance Learning will
take place in Cochin, India, in November 2010 (exact date to be
announced later). It will be hosted in collaboration with the Indira
Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).

 A 'Green' reminder: P Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to. Thank you.

Groups "WikiEducator" group.
wikieducator-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

http://www.earthtreasury.org/