[IAEP] Weekly Infrastructure Meeting Reminder

David Farning dfarning at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 9 15:55:09 EST 2010

Can we bump the wikimedia machine and aslo discussion to the top of
the meeting, so our friend from RIT don't need to wait for us to cover
the other issues.

The topic should be pretty short this week.  We are in a holding
pattern until the spring term at RIT starts.

In the meantime we will be adding a temporary web node at Gnaps to
handle the load until the cluster comes online.  That should be pretty
minor.

david