[IAEP] SoaS deployment (1st grade) in CFS (Boston area)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Feb 8 23:34:14 EST 2010

Some of you may have seen this news come across Planet already, but
we're doing a small SoaS deployment in a 1st grade classroom in
Cambridge, MA. It's meant to be small, short-term (Feb-May) and very
well-documented - basically, "what is the simplest complete SoaS
deployment mechanism you could set up?" is the question we are trying to
answer by doing it.

More information at http://blog.melchua.com/category/soas/,
http://sdziallas.com/blog/sebastian/2010/02/im-excited-seriously.html,
and https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sugar.

There's a wiki page up about the deployment at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mchua/SoaS_pilot, but this is a very
temporary location until the students pick a name for the deployment -
at which point we'll move to mainspace with that name.

--Mel