[IAEP] Great article on "Cheating in Computer Science"

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 28 18:37:11 EST 2010

Hi all,

I just stumbled across this great article called "Cheating in Computer
Science" (http://ubiquity.acm.org/article.cfm?id=1865908) which -
despite its title - isn't really all that much about cheating in CS but
rather an interesting reflection about our current education system in
general.

I'm sure that when reading through the last paragraph of page 1 others
will also be strongly reminded of the great phrase Walter has used in
many of his presentation: "school is the only place where collaboration
is called cheating":-)

Cheers
Christoph

--