[IAEP] TamTam and Old Technology

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:17:21 EST 2010

Hi All...
I am trying to make a simple do-it-yourself overlay for the XO keyboard showing the musical keys (like on a piano) for TamTam.I have only played with it a little so I could use a little help about what keys to include in addition to the notes.  If you are a TamTam fan and have used it a bit... what keys should be included?  I intend to leave the un-needed keys blank.  This makes for one small problem since the Q key is also a "C" (starting the second octave of the scale). So ctrl-Q will become ctrl-C :-(  Guess they had better use the stop sign to avoid confusion.
Caryl (aka GrannieB)