[IAEP] Will This Work???

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-4 at silbe.org
Fri Dec 10 17:27:37 EST 2010

Excerpts from Chris Ball's message of Fri Dec 10 22:13:22 +0100 2010:

> We decided many years ago to go with private-by-default, hence the
> current UI of opt-in sharing.

We don't actually have anything I'd call "opt-in sharing". P_DOCUMENT
isn't implemented, so any activity has full access to all Journal
entries. Users can send Journal entries to other users, but that
requires both users to directly interact. You can't pull entries, only
push them. I wouldn't describe anything that requires the user to
_initiate_ the action as opt-in (it's even stronger actually).

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/