[IAEP] [realness] a school is not a building

Blake Elias blakeelias at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:51:31 EST 2010

It's not that Ministries of Education should *stop* their core
activities, but another possibility to consider before *starting*.

A physical school where children can learn and work together is
wonderful.  In some situations where it's a struggle to build a
physical school, where it really may be a dichotomy between
buildings/laptops because of the expense, maybe they want to make
digital collaboration their main goal instead of building with brick
and mortar.

Blake Elias