[IAEP] Fwd: [NextNow] Fwd: Hans Rosling's The Joy of Stats: 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes (BBCFour)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:23:36 EST 2010

Worth consideration as the basis for a Free course. I have long
maintained that we should teach statistics through sports such as
soccer/football, cricket, and baseball, where well over a century of
record-keeping exists. Those not interested in sports could use chess
or go, with much longer histories.