[IAEP] Phasing out Google Apps

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:28:13 EST 2010

Thanks for that Kevin

Bernie, is there any chance you could extend the deadline? I have 2
mailboxes to do including our main PR contact one, and that would have
to be tomorrow, and I already have a very full schedule for tomorrow.

I guess this means no web access for those accounts? so I have to
dedicate a computer for those

I also have no idea what the volume of the mailboxes is... I suspect
not large, but if they are it could take some time to download the
inboxes and sentboxes

thanks

Sean