[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting minutes

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 24 15:53:28 EDT 2010

Am 24.08.2010 13:32, schrieb Walter Bender:
> One topic only touched upon briefly was the need for a Sugar Camp. We
> have two offers of venues: Bolzano the week of November 6 and Miami
> during a time to be determined. If you would be interested in
> attending a Sugar camp sometime in the November/early December time
> frame, please contact me and also, if you have a preference of venue,
> please voice it.

I'm definitely up for another Sugar Camp, it's been too long since Sugar
Camp Paris (since I unfortunately missed the last one in Bolzano).

In terms of timing be advised that some of the people who might be
interested in attending Sugar Camp will just come out of the grand
meeting that OLPC-SF is organizing in late October. So that first week
of November might be a bit too close for some of them.

Anyway, I'll keep a close eye on this and hope to be able to make it to
the Camp if indeed takes place in Europe:-)

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer