[IAEP] East Coast Schedule (D.C., NYC, Boston)

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 20 01:56:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

since a similar message back in April resulted in people here putting me
in touch with great folks in Switzerland I thought I'd give it another
shot and again announce my travel plans ahead of time.

This time I'll be on the East Coast for almost two weeks to wrap up my
current OLPC News South America Road Trip
(http://www.olpcnews.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=4&tag=road trip&limit=20):

D.C.: Aug. 27 - 30
NYC: Aug. 30 - Sept. 2
Boston: Sept. 2 - Sept. 6
D.C.: Sept. 6 - 8

If you live in these areas and/or know people there who might be
interested in learning more about OLPC and Sugar Labs in general and my
views of the status quo of the projects in Uruguay, Paraguay, and Peru
in particular then please give me a shout so we can meet up.

Thanks and cheers from Peru,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer